Monday, September 30, 2013

It has been decided!

Munch and I like to burrow
I have decided to embark on a new adventure. I am done burrowing and I will be diving deeply into my practice of Yoga. I have signed up for a 6 month - 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training. The program begins on October 11th. 

I'm scared, anxious and nervous. The timeline thus far: 

  • I applied on August 6th 
  • I was accepted on September 18th 
  • Paid in full on September 27th
Today, I found out that a colleague of mine is also along for the ride. So that provided a lot of relief in not being alone and having someone to practice and study with. 

I'm a little more relaxed about this now.

I plan on maintaining this blog throughout my training and I hope you enjoy the adventure as well. 

Rosa 
Future Badass Yoga Instructor

P.S. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment